In an exceptional 2020, the DIDWW team managed to successfully implement our ambitious plan for the year. Amongst all of our accomplishments, the most important ones are highlighted below:
- Added new features for the DIDWW self-service user panel, including an Identities & Addresses tool, Porting tool updates, Configuration profile rules, Roles, Multi-user accounts, Outbound trunk access control, an Instant Payment method, and more.
- Enabled private peering through an Internet Exchange Point (IXP) DE-CIX and connected two new transit providers at our New York, Frankfurt and Singapore POPs.
- Introduced prorated DID billing via the API3.
- Implemented SRTP and TLS transport support for PBX and outbound trunks.
- Released phone.systems™ versions 2.7, 2.8 and 2.9 with powerful new features and tools, as well as numerous enhancements to the system’s Company Directory, CLI rules, and UI performance.
- Launched the phone.systems™ API, which enables the provisioning and integration of third-party SIP services to create full, multi-tenant PBX solutions.
- Provided 19 releases of call.center™: 5 Android, 6 iOS/Mac, and 8 Windows.
- Expanded the global coverage for local, national, mobile, toll-free and SMS-enabled numbers in India, Paraguay, Bolivia, Albania, Ghana, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovakia, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.
a. local termination services in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Latvia;
b. outbound SMS coverage in Poland, Vietnam and the Czech Republic;
c. emergency services in Italy and Mexico;
d. porting coverage in the Dominican Republic, Malta, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria and Chile.
- Acquired operator licenses in Denmark, Costa Rica, Norway and Croatia.
- Enabled free outbound calling via local routes to Covid-19 hotlines in 17 countries.
All our advancements are in line with our goals of providing premium quality products and services, and the DIDWW team will go that extra mile to meet and exceed customer needs. We are constantly raising the bar and striving to deliver effective improvements in overall system performance. With this in mind, we are now working on a new set of development goals that we hope to achieve in 2021.